Electrocardiography (EKG) and an introduction to phlebotomy, plus two optional review sessions to help students prepare for their CCMA National Certification exam. complete the online Medical Terminology course (course number: CEI 541) and online Human
Phlebotomy Primary References v Other Decide on course of action and carry it out 10. Evaluate/review results of decision/actions throughout the time actions are taken ETHICS OF CONFIDENTIALITY DO NOT DISCUSS PATIENT INFORMATION WITH:
COMPETENCY STATEMENTS describes the entry-level skills and tasks performed by phlebotomy technicians and measured on the examination. • course of action • equipment/methods/reagents/samples • quality control procedures • site for blood collection
• EKG/CardiacNEW Computer Essentials for Clinicians You will be prepared for entry-level competencies in phlebotomy in preparation for employment. The didactic classes include: This nationally recognized Pharmacy Technician online course and training program teaches the
EKG Technician Certification Course This comprehensive EKG Technician Certification Program prepares stu – Phlebotomy Training (4.5 AEC) In this six-week online course, you’ll discover dynamite methods for bringing out the best in your
Phlebotomy and EKG technician modules and a grade of * Elective course(s) may substitute for optional AHE 143 to meet the required 26.5 credits ** Students must complete the nursing assistant module or provide proof of valid WA State nursing assistant
Their course work in online courses and come to the iHealth@NECC facility at our Lawrence campus one Phlebotomy (HES120) 3 EKG II (CVT111) 3 Note: If taking the program during the evening this session requires 2 evenings per week
Phlebotomy, the 12-lead EKG and the cardiac life cycle. Program also includes an optional clinical externship at a local healthcare provider! Dental Assisting / Student Tuition: $1,299 ECG / EKG Course for Nurses / Student Tuition: $699
The Phlebotomy Technician course. Patient Care Technician, Certified EKG Technician and Certified Phlebotomy Technician. Certified Nursing Assistant Online 92 hours 52 online/92 lab $670 ECG Technician Jan. 18 – May 16 W 6 pm to 10pm $590
• EKG Technician • Phlebotomy Technician • Dialysis Technician • ECG / EKG Course for Nurses Take Online Training -The Classes You Want, The Way You Want Them. Did you know that the UVICELL Center offers over 400 online courses?
Healthcare Course Offerings • Medical Coding & Billing • Certified Nurse Aide (Also Available in Spanish) • Health Unit Coordinator • Phlebotomy Technician • Pharmacy Technician • Electrocardiography (EKG) or online) – 1st semester •Medical Terminology •Basic A&P
This is an online program to determine if academic skills meet a level 4 benchmark This must be submitted when you register/pay for the EKG program. Phlebotomy Overview of Course Outcomes. The following are . Performance Based Outcomes for . the Phlebotomy . T.
EKG Technician Phlebotomy Technician This 90-hour program prepares professionals to collect website online. Course includes a $20 lab fee. Prerequisite: Proficiency with Windows or Mac OS is required. No computer beginners.
• 12-lead EKG operational technique and EKG interpretation. Procedural Requirements The certification exam is offered online or in traditional paper and pencil form. Current Allied Healthcare students or recent graduates
Dental Assistant, C.N.A., EKG, Phlebotomy, Nurse Technician The online course is 3 hours in length followed by a multiple-choice question exam. The passing grade is 80%. If a student fails the test, it may be retaken twice per registration.
- Medical Assisting
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Coding - campus
- Medical Assistant AOS
- Medical Assistant Occupational Specialist
- Medical Assistant with Office Management
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Associate of Applied Science: Medical Assisting
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate